Natural State Jackpot
The Natural State Jackpot (NSJ) is a drawing game exclusive to the state of Arkansas. NSJ drawings are held Monday through Saturday at 8 p.m. CST. The jackpot prize of the game starts at $25,000 and increases by $5,000 every draw until the jackpot is won. Five numbers are drawn from 1 to 39. If all your numbers match those that are chosen, you win the jackpot. If other players also match all five numbers, the prize will be shared in equal amounts. Each play is $1. This game is eligible for Points for Prizes™. Look for the ticket code.
|Matching Numbers||NSJ Prizes||Game Odds|
|•••••||*JACKPOT||1 in 575,757|
|••••||$300||1 in 3,387|
|•••||$7||1 in 103|
|••||$1||1 in 10|
Overall odds of winning are 1 in 9.
* Jackpot prize will be divided equally among the number of matching 5 of 5 winning tickets in a draw.
CURRENT ESTIMATED JACKPOT
Natural State Jackpot Winners Data - July 26, 2014
|Prizes||Number of Winners|
Click here to see past winners data from Arkansas.
See past winning numbers by date:
Check your numbers:
HOW TO PLAY
1. Fill out Natural State Jackpot playslips with pencil or blue or black ink -- not red ink. Each Natural State Jackpot play costs $1. Mark up to five plays per playslip (Play A-Play E).
2. If you make a mistake, do not erase. Mark the VOID box and use the next play.
3. Mark five numbers from 1 to 39 in the play area.
4. Mark Quick Pick to have the numbers randomly selected at the terminal.
5. To play multiple upcoming draws, mark from two to 20 multi-draws at the bottom of the playslip for $1 each. Each multi-draw will include the next upcoming Natural State Jackpot draw. Draws cannot be skipped.
6. Double-check the completed playslip and present to ASL retailer to receive a printed ticket. Printed Natural State Jackpot tickets cannot be canceled.
7. Natural State Jackpot players are bound by Arkansas law and ALC game rules, regulations and policies. NSJ ticket buyers must be 18 years of age or older. Claims must be pursuant with ALC rules as the sole remedy of the claimant. PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.