Decades of Dollars
Decades of Dollars is a multi-state drawing game. Drawings are held at 10 p.m. CST every Monday and Thursday. Six numbered balls are drawn from 1 to 47. If all your numbers match those that are chosen, you win $250,000 per year for 30 years, or $4 million cash. If other players also match all six numbers, the prize will be shared in equal amounts, and may in some cases be paid on a pari-mutuel basis. Each Decades of Dollars play is $2. This game is now eligible for Points for Prizes™.
Look for the ticket code.
Decades of Dollars Prizes & Odds
||$250,000 PER YEAR FOR 30 YEARS, OR $4 MILLION*||1 in 10,737,573|
||$10,000*||1 in 43,649|
||$100||1 in 873|
||$10||1 in 50|
||$2||1 in 7|
Decades of Dollars Winners Data - September 15, 2014
|Match 6||$250,000 per year for 30 years||0|
Click here to see past winners data from Arkansas.
See past winning numbers by date:
Check your numbers:
HOW TO PLAY
ENTER TICKET CODE ►
1. Fill out Decades of DollarsTM playslips with pencil or blue or black ink. Double-check the completed playslip and present to ASL retailer to receive a printed ticket. Printed Decades of DollarsTM tickets cannot be canceled.
2. The five different play areas on each playslip, marked Play A through Play E, represent a different Decades of DollarsTM play. Each play costs $2.
3. To have numbers randomly generated at the terminal, mark Quick Pick.
4. If you make a mistake, do not erase. Mark the void box and use the next play.
5. Mark six numbers between 1 and 47 in the appropriate boxes.
6. The ticket that prints from the information on the playslip is valid for the next draw. To play multiple upcoming draws, mark from two to 20 multi-draws at the bottom of the playslip for $2 each. Each multi-draw will include the next upcoming draw. Draws cannot be skipped.